4 Stimson Rd. SW, High River, AB
T1V 1C7 (403) 601-3930
The Client requests the inspection of the Subject Property subject to the following limitations and conditions:
The inspection is based on a visual examination of the readily accessible features of the building, and is performed in accordance with the Standards of Practice of the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors available at http://www.nachi.org/sop.htm.
The written report provided after the inspection is an opinion of the present condition of the property. The inspection and report are not a guarantee, warranty or an insurance policy and are void unless payment is received.
These items are in addition to limitations and exclusions in the InterNACHI Standards of Practice or in the written report.
1. The inspection is not technically exhaustive. More comprehensive inspections are available at much greater cost.
2. Without dismantling the house or its systems, there are limitations. Clues and symptoms often do not reveal the severity of problems. Some problems present no clues during the inspection. These will not be identified. For example, we will not find shower stall leaks that occur only when someone is taking a shower. Other conditions are only visible when furniture is moved or carpets are lifted. The inspection is non-invasive and the report will deal with house and garage only. Other buildings will be excluded.
3. The purpose of a home inspection is to examine buildings to evaluate the condition of the components and determine whether systems are performing their intended functions. We do not evaluate the quality of indoor air or determine if there are irritants, pollutants, contaminants or toxic materials or organisms in the home including such things as mold or asbestos. We may use the presence of mold to aid in our evaluation of the building itself, since the moisture, which supports mold growth, may damage the building components or systems. However, we will not comment on the implications of the presence of mold itself.
4. Emphasis is placed on major expenses. While some minor problems are found when looking for major items, an all inclusive list of deficiencies will not be provided.
5. We will have no liability to the Client for any claim or complaint if conditions have been disturbed, altered, repaired or replaced or otherwise changed before we have had a reasonable period of time to investigate.
Please refer to the Standards of Practice of the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors.
Note: The inspection report is for the exclusive use of the client named above. No use of the information by any other party is intended. The report will not be discussed with anyone other than the client.
Mike Lancop, RHI: Licence # 332518
Certified Master Inspector,
Buyer's Edge Home Inspection Services: Licence # 332515